In many cases, we do not use the word storage with the word beauty, as within storage, we want to hide our belongings, which we do not want to be seen by others. However, you can take another approach and decorate your storage boxes with some attractive wrapping papers to give them a new and attractive look, along with making some wholesale gift boxes.
Decorating your storage boxes is one of the simplest ways to give those boxes an attractive appearance, and hence, you can easily store them in plain sight and even feel proud about your creative ideas. So, now let us discuss the procedure of giving your storage boxes a special look with just some colorful wrapping papers.
The wrapping papers are a really awesome way to work with because they are not very costly and are available in many stores. If you already have some good-quality and attractive wrapping papers in your home, you can also use them. You can easily decorate your old wooden boxes, cardboard boxes and containers of any size and shape with the help of several beautiful wrapping papers.
Read More:- Ideas for Charming Wooden Gift Boxes
Now let us dive into the step-by step procedure of decorating your storage box with wrapping papers.
How to decorate your storage box with wrapping paper
- Step 1: First of all, you need to measure and cut two big rectangles. Each of those rectangles needs to cover the two sides of your storage box.
- Step 2: Now, you can use a sponge brush and apply matte Mod Podge all over one side of the paper at a time.
- Step 3: The first section of the paper needs to be cut a little long so it can fold over each end of the box. You can work on one side at a time and remember to smoothen out the paper several times to avoid the formation of any air bubbles. For this, you just have to press with your hands a few times.
- Step 4: The second section should not be folded over, and it needs to come a little short of the corner. If you are concerned that your cutting may not be perfect, then you can overlap the paper.
- Step 5: Next, you can cut all around the sides of the lid in order to fold down each side.
- Step 6: In this step, you need to put glue onto the lid. Before that, you need to fold and crease the wrapping paper to find out the accurate fit. After that, you can put the glue and smooth it out just like you have done to the sides. Also, do not forget to trim the wonky edges, if any, after the part becomes dry.
- Step 7: Now, you can see that your storage box has completely covered with the wrapping paper, and hence, before so attractive that you want to show that to everyone. However, in this procedure of making gift boxes wholesale, you will need good-quality glue, along with those attractive wrapping papers. If you do not want to use a drilling machine on your storage box, that glue can be really helpful for you.
Through this amazing and exciting creative procedure, you can easily create some wholesale MDF boxes and use them for business.
The procedure of wrapping an open storage box
If your storage box does not have any lid, you can easily decorate that open box with some attractive and colorful wrapping papers. Here are the steps:
Wrapping your open storage box with attractive wrapping paper is a great idea when you do not wish to hide the things you want to store. With the help of an amazing wrapping paper, you can easily make your storage box much prettier than before without any extra expenses.
Read More:- 5 Things to Consider When Sending Corporate Gift Boxes
The things you need for this procedure are:
- Some piece of attractive wrapping paper.
- A cardboard box without any lid
- Clear tape
- Adhesive roller tape
Step 1: Cut the paper
You need to start the work by cutting a part of the wrapping paper that can easily fit all four sides of the storage box.
After that, you need to cut the corner of the wrapping paper to the corner of your box atan angle of 90 degrees. Now, just repeat this step for all four corners of the box.
Step 2: Fold the paper
Now, you have to fold the edge of the paper down about an inch.
Step 3: Use the tape
In this step, you have to apply the adhesive tape mentioned earlier on all edges of the paper. If you do not have this adhesive roll, you can just roll the tape and put them across the paper.
Step 4: Wrap the paper
Now, you have to wrap the paper over your storage box and then tuck the flap inside. Do not forget to repeat this step for all the four edges of your cardboard box.
Now, all the outside parts of your storage box have been covered with the wrapping paper and then, you can use that attractive box for different types of storage purposes. If you wish to decorate the inside walls of your storage box, you can easily cut the wrapping paper in the size of the inside walls of the box, and then, stick them inside with tape.
Hence, you can easily give any storage box a new look and use those for craft supplies, to store magazines, clothing, or even office items. You can also create several MDF boxes wholesale and have your own business. If you want to upcycle your old boxes, wrapping papers are a great way to accomplish the task.
Therefore, you can easily choose this fun and creative way to give your old wooden or cardboard boxes a new and attractive look. However, if you are still confused, you can get the help of the reliable and reputed company The Crafttree and decorate different types of MDF boxes wholesale by using wrapping papers.
Read More :-
- Exotic Ways In Which You Could Use Wooden Trays At Home
- Why Corporate Photo Frames Are Popular Among Gifting Ideas
- Why to choose The CCraft Tree As Your Ultimate Corporate Gifting Place
- The Craft Tree – Brings To You Out Of The Box Gifting Ideas